FlyWorld is designed for everyone!
We want to make sure you jump safely.
We ask that you acquaint yourself with the rules below and abide by them. The key at FlyWorld is to NOT ATTEMPT any activity, flip, jump or trick you don’t think you can handle. Know your limits. FlyWorld staff is here to help ensure that rules and regulations are followed. Jumpers should not engage in trampline activities without FlyWorld staff present. Take a look at our safety rules:
- Everyone that enters the FlyWorld trampoline must have completed a valid/signed FlyWorld waiver. Those under 18 must have it signed/completed by their parent or legal guardian.
- You may not have anything in your mouth (gum, candy, etc.) on the FlyWorld trampoline.
- Empty your pockets entirely. • Do not sit or lie on the trampoline. If you are tired and need to rest, you must exit the trampoline.
- No pushing, tackling, running, racing or horseplay of any kind.
- Do not touch or hang on to any of the top pads on the trampoline.
- No double jumping. • Single flips are permitted. No double flips, and do not flip over the pads.
- No more than two flips in a row. • Flips and other tricks can be dangerous … perform at your own risk.
- You can bounce and flip off the sidewalls, but you must land on the first trampoline next to the wall you bounced off of. You must be in control of your body at all times.
- Do not attempt anything outside of your personal limitations or abilities.
- Jumpers are separated by size as best as possible. Be aware of those around you and jump with people that are of similar size.
- Do not touch any part of the basketball backboard or netting.
- Follow all facility rules, and please keep in mind that this is a listing of just some of our general rules. It is not an all-inclusive list, and rules are subject to change.
Failure to adhere to any of these or other rules at FlyWorld can/will result in the loss of your jump time. Thank you for always following our safety guidelines. We want you to be safe and enjoy yourself!